Sunday, January 03, 2010



HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
I love this art. This represents metamorphosis or the phoenix rising out of the ashes of an old life that's left behind. This represents change to me and it's very inspirational in my mind. I love to look at it. It makes me feel joy inside.

2010 is going to be an epic year.

I had my Black Eyed Pea Salad on New Years Day and also some yesterday. Today I am back on my diet.

Today I am actually going to fast (well I always have broth). I have some Pho paste for a nice broth I will have at dinner time.

I am only fasting one day. I am considering one day a week.

I quit smoking (for good a couple of months ago - I had smoked on and off in an attempt to quit for about an year) and it's times like these I would LOVE to have a cig!

I always associated fasting with cig days. So I will be fighting off any desire I have for one today.. No worries!

Monday's will be official weigh in day. I went ahead and weighed today just to see where I was at before my Fast day.. 232.5. (ate LOTS of black eye peas and corn bread over the last two days!). I am expecting to lose 3# in my fast today. We will see.

Sweet Sunday to everyone!

No comments: