Friday, January 29, 2010

Still Rollin' Right Along and ARGGGG!!!!

Well it's been a while since I have posted.

Things are good. I am doing better now that Ketosis has finally kicked in. I LOVE Ketosis. I think it is amazing the way it helps my hunger. It's nice to have what I think must be "normal" hunger, you know the type of hunger you feel when your blood sugar is not blasting you with cravings.

I think this is what healthy hunger must feel like. I can look at the clock and see that it's been 3-5 hours and I didn't realize I worked right thru lunch.

I have been crazy busy this past week. I have a home based business. Well 3 actually!

My Gallery Website:
www.CaryMartinDesigns.com

My Etsy Lovely LUXE store:
www.LovelyLuxeJewels.etsy.com

My Etsy CaryMartinDesigns store:
www.CaryMartinDesigns.etsy.com

My Etsy gemstone store:
www.GemGourmet.etsy.com

I stay pretty busy and especially since I just got back from my HUGE Gemshow and plunged us into debt again! I have pressure (well it's pressure I put on myself of course) to make this back as soon as possible so I am crazy busy. It is cool to not be constantly thinking about food. Low Fat diets suck. Period.

I am feeling PRETTY freaking bad right now because I am major hormonal. Serioulsy don't look at me like that I might have to bitch slap you Photobucket

and then feel really bad about it and start crying. Photobucket and then 5 minutes later tell you how much I love you Photobucket... I am totally freaky like that right now...

Did you know that we hold estrogen in our fat cells (excess estrogen). I learned this years ago when I was Dx with PCOS (Poly Cyctic Ovarian Symdrome) - and when we lose fat the excess estrogen is released into our bloodstream. so THERE. I am really NOT feeling all sweet and fluffy right now.

No comments: