Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Wow, What's this? IT'S ENERGY!!!!


ENERGY!

I just had to write about how WELL, hell AMAZING I am feeling.. I am a bundle of energy. It's crazy. I realized I have been feeling like a slug so much in the past. I am getting LOTS done around the house and managing to get some more gemstone listings (one of my businesses!) up at the same time.

I used to bitch about not being able to handle the house and my business at the same time but if my energy stays this grand I will for sure be caught up fairly soon.

I feel very good. I also am very clear headed only my mind won't stop running thru all the things I NEED to do. I started a list. (soon I imagine I will have lists for my lists!).

I am also seeming to be coming out of what was apparently a depression. It's sad because I didn't know I was feeling down. It's sort of like you didn't know your eyesight was that bad until you put on glasses.

I have been taking 5HTP which helps control cravings and also helps depression... It seems to be working, I just ordered another bottle.

I am going to be weighing Friday just because I am curious how I have done this week so far. Of course Monday will still be official weigh in day.

I am on day 10 of being back on LC.

Last night I made Italian spiced meatballs (an even mixture of ground beef and sage breakfast sausage and LOTS of Penzey's Pizza spice.

I mixed it all together with an egg and rolled them up and cooked them in a pan with a little peanut oil - just about a quarter inch in the pan.

We then dipped them in the Waldon's Spicy BBQ sauce (0 Carbs for 2T) and had Italian green beans on the side.

Meal was maybe a total of 5 carbs and REALLY good. But how can you beat Italian meatballs!

No comments: