Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Some Motivational Thoughts...

I am putting together a "motivation" list for myself for when the inevitable temptation comes and thought I would post some of it here for anyone that needs a bit of a push back on track.This is all from my older journals:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I love this – this is how I feel about my weight loss.. I have never given up, never will:

“When flowing water...meets with obstacles on its path, a blockage in its journey, it slows down a bit, then It increases in volume and strength, filling up in front of the obstacle and eventually spilling and rushing past it... “I ching

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“What if you had a wish you could actually make happen, a dream that you could, through your own will and desire make come true”… well I have a wish to be toned and svelte and strong and lean… and I can, and will, through my own force of desire, make it come true… I absolutely will.

REMEMBER THAT SUCCESS BREEDS SUCCESS… KEEP IT UP!

January 2, 2007

I am starting over RIGHT NOW… RIGHT NOW is my new beginning.

"To thine own self be true."

Of all the people in the world you can lie to, the worst one is myself. To trust anyone, I must first be able to trust myself, the most devastating thing I can do to myself, is not keep my VERY OWN promises... There are many reasons why I lie to myself. Among them is simple desire to avoid a confrontation with my true self The nice thing about being true to yourself is that it can have the same domino effect that lying does. One truth leads to another, which ultimately leads to a new trust and love for yourself. Your accomplishments start piling up, fat flies off, and more fat flies off, and my fitness levels increase by leaps and bounds.

ITS THE SNOWBALL EFFECT REMEMBER!!!

What you're doing takes on its own life, and you wake up one day and find that you're a completely different person. A person you love, love LOVE. A person you missed for many years. A person who can do absolutely anything. A strong, exciting, committed person…Isn't that what life's all about~ LIVING!

March 2, 2008

“WELL IT IS OFFICIAL… I HAVE TO BUY NEW JEANS… THESE (MY OLD FAVORITES, SO SOFT) ARE WAY TOO BIG, I CAN ROLL THE WAIST DOWN 3 TIMES AND I CAN GRAB ABOUT 2 1/2 INCHES OF EXTRA FABRIC IN THE THIGHS.. AND THEY LOOK BAD, A LITTLE BAGGY IS OK, BUT THESE LOOK TERRIBLE AND THEY WERE DRIED A VERY LONG TIME IN THE DRYER…BYE BYE MY OLD FAVORITE JEANS…TIME FOR SOME NEW FAVORITE JEANS!!!

”from One Phat Man.com
“You can change your life for the better right now, starting right this very minute.. if only you want to. Or, you can take the alternative route, and live in denial: eating everything in sight and sitting on your huge rear all day and pretending that your knees really don't hurt that bad or that your lower back is fine, and the numb tingling in your rear is perfectly normal? the pounding of your heart after walking across a large room is fine or that you didn't really want to ride roller coasters ever again or that people aren't really staring at you or that you don't really mind getting all your clothes at that special store.~! I missed a goodly chunk of my youth - my twenties - because I was too fat, and I'm doing my best to make up for that now. That's why I'm doing things like playing in the park, throwing footballs, and riding my daughter's scooter. Because I could not, and then I could. And can. And do. I would wager that for the vast majority of my large readers, it's not too late to recapture some of that lost youth, if only you want to. Do you want to? Nothing makes you feel quite as free as playing like a kid again - you forget all about the troubles that life hands you. That freedom is yours for the taking, if you want it. “
Love him!

May 19, 2008I HAVE DECIDED TO RAISE MY STANDARDS FOR MYSELF.. NO LONGER WILL I LET LIFE PASS ME BY AND SIT ON THE SIDE LINES.. .I AM GOING TO BECOME A VERY ACTIVE PARTICIPANT IN MY OWN LIFE, I AM GOING TO RIDE THAT BIKE, GO DANCING, GO PARA SAILING, GO JET SKIING, INLINE SKATING, RIDE THAT ROLLER COASTER, GO TO THE BEACH OR POOL, FLIRT AND BE FLIRTED WITH, AND ANY D*MN THING ELSE THAT TURNS ME ON.. .I AM NO LONGER GOING TO EAT MYSELF INTO AN EARLY GRAVE OR INTO WORSE AND WORSE HEALTH. I AM GOING TO LIVE LIFE!!! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THERE IS NO RACE AND THERE IS NO FINISH LINE.. JUST YOUR LIFE…Time is going to go by, might as well use it to your advantage...




calories today: 1530 - carbs - 23.8

No comments: