Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Cruising Right Along…

Well the last few days have been pretty uneventful, except a 2.5 pound gain over night a couple of nights ago (it’s off again).. thought it was strange because I never came out of Ketosis.. I think it’s just my body fighting to maintain equilibrium before a woosh I KNOW I am going to have this week!

Made country style pork ribs (in my dutch oven) a couple of nights ago and last night Patrick picked up baconator and side salads on the way home.. I was proud of myself, I decided after 2/3 of the way thru the baconator I thought it might be enough and set it down to wait a few minutes (had eaten my side salad first) – BTW the freaking Ancho Chipotle Ranch (3 c) they have is REALLY good (Wendy’s). Well after a few min. I was indeed full and very proud as I saved about 175 calories!

Started back on my walking this morning.. felt sluggish and low on energy. Posted in the LCF forum about what I might do to help myself and my energy level. Though I was doing pretty good energy wise but I guess sitting on my ass around the house does not take much energy!

Making Key Lime Chicken breast and spinach with pepper vinegar and ham for dinner tonight.. YUM

No comments: