Thursday, March 12, 2009

Why Did I NOT Measure!

First an interesting note.. had 34.5 carbs yesterday and STILL in ketosis this AM! I know when I lost my weight before on LC I could eat around 55 a day and still lose, although it was only 2-3# a month then.

Well I got up this morning and instantly could tell that my belly is smaller (is getting more wrinkly where the fat is leaving my belly) and was all excited because I knew NOW my weight was going to move down.. well it’s STILL the same!.. but I know in my heart I am losing inches.. need to measure NOW.. Where in the freaking world is my measuring tape?

Made my MexiBreakfast casserole this morning (woke up early and got it in the oven) and it smells so good!

Have weighed the same 229- since the 6th.. that’s 6 days now.. a week almost.. I KNOW I will have that woosh soon! I know my body is just wanting to hold onto water because LC is such a dehydrating way of eating… I have really upped my water and herbal tea and have had NO caffeine or cokes or TEA (caffeinated) in three days.

I am going to allow myself a coke or two (diet of course –have not had a fully leaded coke in like 20 years) tomorrow.. ha, knowing me I will probably have three for breakfast. I LOVE and am totally addicted to Diet Coke.. “Coke” was actually my first word my mother tells me. So there.

My walking (did 1 ¾ mile this morning) was better energy wise but still not there. May have to up my calories.. average around 1700 a day right now so I can’t up them much.. BUT my BMR is supposed to be close to 1700 and I am not going to go below that. I lose slower but I know from experience it’s the best way for me.. this way no hunger and no falling into my old bingeing days.

I ordered a new sports bra yesterday:



I really needed it and I wanted a "front loader" as Patrick calls them *smile*.
I will let everyone know what I think about this one.

It was affordable and looks like a really good one. I have big girls.. (40DD) and think this will help on my morning walks (soon to be jogs!).

I really like the way the back looks and it comes in Black also, but I only got the white to start.

Here is the website:
http://www.jms.com/cgi-bin/ncommerce/ProductDisplay?prrfnbr=1618222417

Well..
Here is to a great day!

No comments: