Thursday, August 27, 2009

A Bit Better Today - Day 4 of my Juice Feast~





Wow.. Ok I have LOST 9 POUNDS IN THREE DAYS.

That is an absolute record. NEVER ever have I done that.. even when fasting. It’s incredible.

I wonder if I am drinking enough.
Feel so so this morning. Have cramps (period) and woke in the middle of the night with a sharp pain under my right breast. Pretty high up. I think too high for gall bladder. Not sure but it went away quickly.

Patrick is so sweet and good to me. He said he would go to WholeFoods for me today.. need more greens and fruit and a few other supplies for this Juice Feast protocol. I sort of started right out of the gate w/o knowing and having everything I needed. I am working on it though!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Well it’s noon and I am having more Watermelon juice. It’s reallygood and I needed to finish off the watermelon.

I wanted to note that my MOOD is VERY good right now… Still have cramps but that’s expected as it’s only day 2 of my period. I made it thru yesterday and last night w/o drugs and will also today and tomorrow. I will be SO glad when my period is over and I feel the mood I do right now without cramps! It will be wonderful.

I really want to do this for a long period of time.
I just ordered bottles to put juice in if we are out and about (Sigg bottles)



A large one and small one for my juice and Patrick wanted the Yin/Yang one for water. (I love all three of these!)

and Patrick is going to get me some other stuff I need for the protocol of this juice feast (bee pollen and MSM and Hemp Seed oil).. from Whole Foods today. Yeah!

I could do this for over a month and come off the first week of Oct. and re-acclimate to raw and some vegan cooked before we go to Las Vegas.. (We are going to Vegas and Sedona for 9 nights leaving Oct. 24).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It’s 15 till 2 and I seem to be having some fullness (not really pain) in my liver area and I wonder how long it is going to be before my liver gets better.. I am going to do some enemas to help.. maybe coffee. Yes that's right I bought an enema bag.. crazy but true.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well it’s 5pm and I am having a very nice banana, celery and kale juice. If you had told me a month ago I would like this I would have said you were bonkers. I was very hungry and wanted to just EAT several bananas but only took one teeny bite and blended and strained the rest.

I drank Almond milk today and I know it’s not really correct to do nuts on the juice fast as far as the correct protocol but for some reason my body was really craving it. I think maybe it’s because I had not had a good amount of protein (no greens yet for the day) and also maybe I was craving some fat. Patrick is picking up my Hemp oil (for essential fatty acids while on the feast) today thankfully. I need it and the bee pollen for sure.. I am also getting some greens powder to boost up my green juices and MSM (part of the protocol).

Ok I am REALLY, REALLY wanting to eat dinner. I am very hungry. Patrick is bringing home some more fruits and veggies for me.

Well it’s 7:30pm. I really let myself get too hungry and ended up falling off and eating solid food :-(

I had a banana with three dates and 2 large T Raw tahini… well there it is. I am owning it and putting it out there.

I am not beating myself up… getting right back on.


Juice today
Water with lime juice
Watermelon juice (breakfast)
Watermelon juice (lunch)
2 C Almond Milk (around 4pm)
Banana (2), celery (lots), Kale (1/2 #) juice (5pm)
Banana, dates and tahini.. (damn)

No comments: