Saturday, August 29, 2009

Sweeeeet Saturday~

Alrighty! It's Day SIX!



I am over halfway there (if I decide on only 10 days.. we will see.. thinking about 14 days).

Last night was HARD but I made it ;-)

Down 10 pounds!!!

Wow 10 pounds in 5 days. I am so excited... I am not going to weigh again until Monday. I used to have Monday as my main weigh in day and it really helps to only weigh once a week AND planning weigh in's for Monday keeps me real thru the weekend. (most of the time ;-)

Feel VERY good and OH SO calm and relaxed this morning. I have this sort of "expanded consciousness" feeling. No!, without any use of mind altering plants! I just feel more in tune with everything. This is going to be a fantastic day, I can feel it. Good thing cuz Patrick and I have LOTS of work here at the house for the weekend!

I know this is it.. this is what is going to do it.. well I am going to do it WITH this way of eating. I am. It feels right. It's resonating with me.

I can’t wait to be the old (new) cute slim sexy moi.


Juice – supplements today:

Water with lime juice

No comments: