Thursday, January 14, 2010

I Want to Go SHOPPING! already...

Thursday, January 14, 2010

So.. I ate too much PB and nuts yesterday but still down a pound since yesterday. I don’t think I was as carbed up as I have been before when re-starting induction because I am not losing as much as fast. I am not going to really count calories or watch what I eat (except carbs) until my weight loss stops for 10 days in a row or such. Sooner or later I will have to AGAIN.

I had 24 carbs yesterday.
about 30 the day before.. (on Southbeach I have not been doing as low carbs as I was on Induction Atkins).

No worries though.
Doing good. Looking at clothes today! I want to buy some new stuff but not sure if I really can yet (cash). I found this outfit I want at NewPort-news.com:



I want it in the blue.. it’s a long tunic cami and long dolman sleeve sweater jacket. I want these pants too:



They are boot cut, control top “leggings’.. (I can't stand normal leggings on heavy women, I am sorry you need to be a waif to pull these things off!)

But these are bootcut and have a control top! How cool is that?

I could wear them with the above outfit because the jacket will cover my arse and hips. God help my arse and hips~

Looking at clothes keeps me motivated.

No comments: