Thursday, February 04, 2010

MORE Energy!



I Have Crazy Energy!!!!

Ok.. I am not getting on the scale until Monday and I am staying VLC and lower cal (as best as I can) until then. I would love to see a few more pounds off on Monday!

I had to write about this energy! I can't believe how great I am feeling! I feel like I did years ago before I was so overweight. I can't imagine how I am going to actually feel when I am more slim.

My sister and her family are coming this weekend and I am working VERY hard on cleaning the house.. I just got down on my hands and knees and scrubbed the bathroom floor! I’ve NEVER done that! I feel so good.. I have a crazy amount of energy! If my back would stop hurting I would be a crazy whirlwind working on this house. I just can't express how I feel.

We will be taking her son to the sky coaster Saturday... the fact that we are going made me think about how much I miss out on life because of this weight. There are so many things I just won't do right now.. like ride a bike or roller blade or get on that freaking sky coaster! I can't wait until those changes come.

Later....


It’s 2pm..
And I am still not really very hungry. I need to make sure I don't go overboard and use this ketosis appetite suppression as a reason to push myself too far.. I don't need to starve myself. It's so tempting though.. I get caught up in that "I want it now" mentality.

I am going to go with this while I have the appetite suppression and I am sure I will get hungry soon enough.

Later...

It's 5:15pm and I was feeling a bit of nausea.. I decided to eat a bit. I had some Kosher salami warmed in the micro. it was GOOD.

Tonight I am making pork chops and broccoli with cheese sauce. yum I actually LOVE broccoli now.

No comments: