Friday, February 05, 2010

The Week in Review...




It's been a phenomenally brilliant week!

My second week on Induction has been great.

I have not lost anymore weight but I HAVE lost inches.

I have had energy THRU the roof ( I actually don't know that I have felt energy like this before on LC - I have been taking a fair amt. of supplements this time around).

I feel clear headed, calm, much less moody, highly motivated and hardly have any hunger at all (I know it will come back.. it always does).

I have been eating small meals (more like snacks really) three times a day and making a nice dinner for Patrick and I each night..

I have not been over 20 carbs and some days struggle to get that many.

I have not touched nuts (HARD) and only had 2oz of cheese a day, this is prob. my most difficult accomplishment so far because I would rather eat cheese more than ANYTHING.

I have gone down over 2" in my waist and an inch in my hips.. which with not actually losing on the scale, I am VERY glad I measured.

The only issue I am having is drinking enough water. I am working on that!

A few other thoughts...

It's been very interesting how little hunger I have had this past week. I have actually had to make myself eat a few times and would notice it's 3pm before I would get hungry at ALL.

I have binge eating issues in the past if I restrict food too much so I am eating as much as I need but keeping a REAL eye on how much I actually DO need. Some days this last week it has not been much.

I know my hunger comes and goes and I have to learn not to push myself too much (use Ketosis to further starve myself!) it's very tempting to just NOT eat when I am not hungry - but a few small snacks thru the day keep me going fine.

Hope everyone has a fantastic weekend! I know I will!

No comments: