Friday, February 27, 2009

What is this? ENERGY?!

Today is a great day.. I am down another pound 231! (got to stop getting on the scale every day now!) That is 13 pounds in under two weeks!

Gonna be a busy day, have to go to the post office, drycleaners, vet (to pick up Suki’s meds) and Walmart (yech – hate Walmart – but have to buy a printer cartridge and best buy is like 45min from here while Walmart is three blocks.. but still yech.)

Doing good, really good.

It’s 10:30am and I am still not hungry! How amazing.
Did good, under 1200 calories yesterday.. need to do that again!

So I DID allot of things I have been putting off today!
I went to the PO, the dry cleaners the Vet and Walmart (yech) to get the printer cartridge.

I am SO glad I got all this done, I feel very good about getting out of the house and accomplishing something. I am feeling like I have good energy.

While I was running around I saw all these people enjoying the FL sunshine. Some girls in skirts and sundresses and shorts. I am here, wearing all black because I am so self conscious and my legs, well my thighs I swear they carry half my freaking fat.

I WANT to have cute skirts and sundresses to wear, things that are comfortable like this white gauze skirt that I want from Athleta:

Photobucket

Maybe I really need to get to making (sewing) more stuff. OR maybe I need to order that skirt BECAUSE I will be able to wear it by July!

I just want to be cute, comfy and cool this summer.. I KNOW I am not going to lose all my weight by summer.. BUT I can certainly be comfortable and stop wearing all the freaking BLACK!

Well.. loving this energy. It's interesting I don't think I ever got this before on Atkins.. I AM taking more minerals now.. I bet that is making a difference.

1 comment:

livywilltim-mom said...

Hi Friend!

Thanks so much to the link to your blog...you are Fantastic!!

Looking forward to your next post...

Hugs