Monday, July 20, 2009

It's been a pretty good day...

Good Morning!

Today starts day four of my veggie diet and I feel fabulous! I have so much energy and almost this buzzing feeling in my body.

My Flax, sunflower and sundried tomato raw crackers turned out fabulous! I didn’t have to change a thing! The parchment worked well and I can’t believe how good they are!

Patrick really likes them too. The Shoya I added really brings out the flavor of it all and I LOVE the jalapeno in them.

I just made myself some parsley, celery and green apple (only 1 apple) juice for my snack and it’s surprisingly very good and refreshing. Yum

It’s around 1:15pm and I am VERY hungry so I am planning on some raw peanut butter on a piece of Ezekiel toast and a handful of cherries. I am slowly adding more raw into my diet. Yum!.


Wow. Ok it’s already 6pm and I am very surprised I am not hungry yet.
I am making some “V8” juice tonight for myself for dinner.. (tomatoes, parsley, carrot, garlic, celery, cucumber, ginger – still wonder what the “8” is in the V8!) Patrick will be having an Amy’s organic meal and some juice too.

I feel pretty good.. have some intestinal “issues”.. but I think that is normal with any drastic diet change.

The crackers were so good and they are gone! Need to like triple the recipe next time!

No comments: