Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Juicy Day TWO!!!

I lost 4.5 pounds overnight! Wow.. I know I was bloated because of all the crap we ate.. sunchips and diet pepsi and then tortillas and cheesedip and crap like that and THEN Sunday night Patrick and I went to Chili’s and had a three course meal.. with volcano cake for dessert.. I was for sure retaining water…. Came off Raw for two days.

Anyway this morning I felt a little exhausted.. had a very, very mild headache and overslept about a half hour but now I feel better.. not 100% for sure but better..

Made a HUGE glass of watermelon juice and have some left in the fridge and also gave some to Patrick..

Here’s to day two!

Well it’s 11:12 AM and I am officially having hunger pains for the first time.

I just made some licorice hot tea. Hope it will hold me for a while.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well it is noon and I am definitely having some detox symptoms.



I have turned the AC up to 78deg and I still feel like I have the chills (a hot Epsom salt bath would be so nice right now!) and I have a slight headache and a little stuffiness in my head.

I need to drink more juice but they are not appealing to me right now.. I want more hot tea.

I think a walk in the AM tomorrow will be good.. I just went and got everything together so I can just do it. I need to get back to my 2.5 mile walks and Suki (my pug puppy!) needs walks more often too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

12:10pm.
Had some more watermelon juice with the juice of one orange. .. *I remembered too late that you are not supposed to mix melon with anything.. but I am sure It’s ok this one time.


I am feeling very excited about what this might bring. I keep seeing myself doing this longer than 10 days.. maybe 30? I would love to do some serious cleansing and healing. I really want to help motivate Stacy and Mom too.

I feel some kind of transformative shift going on with me. I am ready for a serious metamorphosis!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
12:45pm

I am really wanting steamy teas.. my sinus hurt and I just want to breathe the steam and drink hot teas.
I am sure tea can’t hurt.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I enjoyed the steam from the tea but the tea (black English tea) felt very “drying” to me in my mouth and made me much more thirsty.. the tannins I guess.. I immediately wanted plain water.

Will have to have herbal tea next time I need something steamy.

It’s 1:45pm and I am actually really not hungry. It’s strange.. I do think that soon I should eat so that I don’t all of a sudden feel starved later today. Really trying to go with my body though.. I have a bit more of a headache now and still feel very tired.

Going out to lay in the sun and soak up some warmth.. might read, might just fall asleep, we will see.

2:30pm.

Well I laid out for a while and really worked up a nice detoxing sweat. I am for sure NOT cold anymore!

Having mild pain around my liver area. I am sure it’s GOOD.. detoxing my liver!!!!!!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It’s 3:15pm and I am having my lunch made a HUGE amount of garlic, beet, celery, tomato, green leaf lettuce, cucumber cilantro juice.. used a while head of green leaf lettuce and 3 med. Cloves of garlic.. it’s good. Very strong but good.

4:30pm..
still drinking this juice.. the first half was good now it’s getting a little too strong but I will finish it! I have a little watermelon/orange juice left for “dessert”..

I am not feeling great.. still achy and my sinus really is getting worse. For some reason this is always my first sign I am detoxing. I wonder why.

Made some more of my homemade "V8".. this time I used too much garlic! I used three cloves, you would think that just the juice from three cloves would not be to much but WOW it was strong.. I like garlic so I managed to drink it all but WOW!


Juices today:

-Water with lime juice
-Watermelon juice
-Licorice tea
-Watermelon juice with 1 orange juiced in it*
-HUGE amount of garlic, beet, celery, tomato, green leaf lettuce, cucumber cilantro juice.. used a while head of green leaf lettuce and 3 med. Cloves of garlic.. it’s good. Very strong but good
Watermelon with 1 more orange juiced in it
Muscadine and white peach juice for dinner

OH AND I ORDERED A VITAMIX TODAY!
NEXT IS A NEW DEHYDRATOR!

No comments: