Monday, August 31, 2009

Back in the Saddle...



I love Mondays!

Today is day 8...

Gained three pounds back. Sat and Sunday were off my juice feast (Chinese and then Chinese again for lunch Sunday – leftovers.. AND a soft pretzel at the mall Sunday)..

Well I am back on today.. I am going to do 7 more days. Will come off onto Raw next Monday… will be actually 14 days (minus the two I came).. but 2 more than the 10 I orig. was going for.. to make up for it!

Feeling a bit slow today.. going to go on a walk this morning and take Suki (my Pug puppy) also.. have to start walking again LOTS, in order to be able to do some hiking in Sedona. Yeah!

Patrick and I went to the mall yesterday.. I bought the COOLEST faux suede light golden jacket and a beautiful silky knit fringed fall colors scarf.




I can’t wait to wear it..

Getting back on juice feast today..

I have slight tightness/fullness over my liver still and I am a bit fatigued this morning but I know the walk will help.

Here's to an excellent, productive week.

No comments: