Tuesday, March 09, 2010

It's all so GOOD!

Baby I'm a Star...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I just wanted to post that I am doing very good. I have been crazybusy but my low carb lifestyle is rolling right along nicely. I am feeling really well and feel like I am really in my groove.

No more weight lost this week (my official weigh in's are on Mondays) but I don’t lose every week.

Last night we had nice ribeyes on the grill and I made “loaded broccoli”.. steamed broccoli with sour cream, bacon, cheese and garlic and onion.. YUM.. this is my fav. side right now.

Tonight I am going to do a nice French roast chicken (lemon and rosemary under the skin) and make a salad to go with and have some GOOD Blue Cheese dressing with.. OMG.. I love good Blue Cheese dressing!

I am working on eating Warrior style (google it).. it’s pretty much not eating much during the day and eating most of your calories at night.. lots of reasons why this helps you lose weight per the info but I am not going to go into it here other than it helps Serotonin levels and also leptin levels.. AND it helps me sleep.. I was having issues with being so tired at night but not resting well with normal LC.

Not sure how long I will do it but right now I am doing the best I can at it.. I still eat a bit during the day.. to take my supplements and if I feel really peckish.. I will have a bit of cheese or deli meat or a slim jim (gave up nuts for a while!) but not having to worry with meals during the day frees up SO much time. I am eating around 1700 calories a day so this is in no way starving! Far from it.

The weather is nice, I am back to my walking.. had slacked off for a while..

Well everyone.. I am off to work (have to walk across the house *smile* )
Here’s to another fabulous low carb day~!

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Cary-
Glad you are doing well! I am as well. I'm doing a slightly different plan for a few weeks that leads back to low carb, but I admit I'm hungry. It's made me appreciate my beloved low carb all the more.

Hugs-
Tiff