Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Had a refeed day (planned)



A little eye candy *smile*... Billy Idol.. he's aging well ha! OMG.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Well Saturday night we were at my mum’s house and Patrick and I had a couple of planned carb up meals - my weight loss had really slowed to next to nothing (1/2 pound in two weeks).

I had a PB sandwich (no jelly) and two bowls of rice krispies (no sugar added to the bowl). thru the evening Sat night (had it all in a 2 1/2 hour period). They were GOOD and I was up 4# yesterday (Monday) for my weigh in.

I think I have mixed feelings about re-feeds (carb up days, refeeds, refilling glycogen stores.. etc). On one hand I have read it really helps with Leptin hormone but want to do much more research! On the other I need to make sure I don’t get carried away, use a plan I put into place for the refeeds AND get right back on, be prepared ahead of time for getting right back on LC. (did very good this time - today is day three back on).

Today I am down two of the four pounds (only carbed up for a couple of hours Sat. night)..

I am going to not do another carb up day until I have not lost any weight for 10 days in a row...

I was very glad the carb up meal(s) didn’t make me crave! That’s such a change for me. I hope this spurs on a little more weight loss. I will see.

Back on induction levels for this week - only going to do induction levels until I am down the water weight I gained.. or an extra pound maybe, then back to 30 grams a day.

I need to get back to my walking! I was doing so good but got very busy with the house and business(es) and have let it slide.

Here's to a good week! and hopefully an extra pound or two GONE!

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Hello, YUM, Billy Idol. I'll take him over carbs any day! Eye candy indeed.

I'm glad you were able to get right back on plan. 4 pounds irks ya, I know. I've been losing and gaining the same three pounds for almost a week! Ridiculous.

You exercised extreme control for those carb up hours, honey I would have gone hog wild. I mean wild (that's why I'm where I am!) Glad you're doing well, hope you have a great week full of shrinkage!

Christine said...

Congrats on getting right back on! Keep us posted on how it goes. I'm thinking this is what I will need to do.