Sunday, March 28, 2010

Such a fantastic day!



A stunning Springtime Cherry Blossom Photo. I SO want to go to see a Cherry Blossom Festival some day!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Needed to come in and post.. it’s been too long!
I am well.. I actually am back on induction levels and my hunger is really nill right now. I could totally fast right now and I am thinking of getting back into Intermittant Fasting. (IF).

I think there are times during my cycle that my hunger is more driven by hormones and times it is much less. I need to start tracking my hunger a little more. Well it could also just be deep ketosis that is squelching my hunger.

I am planning on not eating at all until I am truly hungry.. I imagine tonight I will get hungry, also not cooking tonight (I like to occasionally give the kitchen a rest!) maybe we will pick up a couple of BLT salads from Wendy’s. I love their Chipotle Ancho Ranch and with the salad and ranch and a grilled chicken breast (sans croutons), the combo comes in around 440 cal and 13 carbs.. No worries as I can now apparently eat at least 40 carbs a day and stay in ketosis. I am pretty sure the salad tonight will be all I will need. I am really not hungry at all! I like to try to go with it when I am feeling like I can just not eat. I know my hunger ALWAYS comes back!

I have been reading over my journals (I have YEARS of journals in the computer).. a few years ago I lost allot of weight and when reading my journal from that year I realized I was REALLY into exercise.. more than I even really remember.. I was just driven. I talked about how I felt so good and sometimes would have feelings of euphoria roll thru my body. I WANT that again. I am just walking right now.. although it’s LOTS of miles (IMO) 2-3 a day but I would like to do more.. then I was doing kickboxing, belly dancing, dance aerobics and going to the gym in our complex. NOW of course I don’t live in an apt. so I would have to pay for a gym BUT I have weights (hand held) sitting out in the garage I need to get out.. Patrick and I used to do them together in front of the TV at night.. we had a routine we did for a while..

Well I am feeling great! I have a goal to be under 199 by July 4th and I WILL make that goal!

Happy Sunday my lovlies!

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Hi honey!

I want to get big into exercise again too! When I met my husband 5 1/2 years ago, I was doing the Firm 4X week, and I was strong and proud of my strength and confident! I want that again. I admit, it's hard to take a full hour to myself with a 3 year old underfoot. I don't know what to do. He doesn't nap, and I'm too tired by the time he goes to bed. Oh well, I'll work on that.

Love that non-hungry deep ketosis!! I never knew Wendy's has a salad we can eat! I tend to go get the same thing over and over (we're in town once per week), but I'm going to have to try it next week! Thanks for the tip.