Friday, April 02, 2010

Having Liver Pain AGAIN...



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up again with that feeling of having a freaking football under my rib cage. I am in a holding pattern, this ALWAYS happens to me after very long on low carb. I need to do another liver cleanse and maybe re-evaluate exactly how I am going to do this.

I love LC and won't be going all insane on sugar but I have to move to a much lower fat diet for a while. I have been thru this before. I do know I can do a very healthy veggie low carb for a while.

This happened last summer and I ended up going veggie then Raw before I could start back on LC. I have gallbladder and liver issues.

Right now I am just eating lots of veggies and trying to gear up for a cleanse. Lots of salads and low GI berries - I am also going to get some apples.. very good for gall bladder issues.

This is a bitch.

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Sorry you're not feeling well! Hope you feel better soon - doing what you know to do.

I don't know if you check back, but I always respond to your comments on my website-just in case you haven't seen them yet.

Have a good weekend, dear!