Thursday, April 08, 2010

Feeling better, Thank you so much everyone!



Just wanted to come in and say I am feeling much better. I am back on low carb and right now I am doing low fat and low carb.. I will slowly raise my fat and see how I do.

Eating LOTS of veggies and really enjoying them! I am not back in ketosis yet but not concerned. I know I will be soon enough.

Thank you so much for your emails and comments gang. They really helped me when I needed them most!

Tonight I am having a large salad with fresh spinach, a little onion, grilled chicken, low fat Greek dressing, and a little red grapefruit. I normally would add avo to it but holding off on more fat for a couple more days.

Everyone have a wonderful weekend~

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Glad you're doing better - honey!

Keep us posted.