Friday, July 30, 2010

Right on!



Well…

I am down another pound. Freaking YES! I actually can’t believe it. I have been eating around 1600 cal a day the last three days. Of course I still need to lose a million pounds (Ok.. you have not SEEN my arse!) but I am over the moon happy.

It seems that lately I am wanting to cut back more and more. I go thru these phases. I have learned from my past though and know not to push myself TOO far. Something about the success of late seems to niggle at me to cut back more.. just cut back more. I know this is dangerous thinking. I have been here before. It’s hard though. I am so damn tired of this FAT.

Last night I made a beef tenderloin. I seared it on the outside and then roasted it on 375 for only 18 min. (I like my beef med. Rare). It was SO good! It was only 150 calories for 4oz. I ate 7 ounces! I only made a simple veggie salad to go with so my dinner was only 350 but it was so good.

I LOVE a good fresh salad. I got some nice romaine and a good Vidalia onion and tomato and cucumber also. It was a nice large salad. I added this Old Cape Cod ginger dressing to go with (found it at Walmart – I hate Walmart but that’s a different post!). Anyway I love ginger, I have a recipe somewhere I came up with when I was doing a counting calorie diet in the past. It’s got fresh ginger, grated celery, a sprinkle of apple flavor crystal lite and some other stuff.. it’s a GREAT really fresh dressing. I need to find that recipe.

Feeling really, really good about myself today. Tiffany, I will be over to check out your confessions part on your blog! That sounds FUN!

Not much more to say today. Here are a few more motivational pix from my personal collection (all body styles that are hourglass NOT rail thin!):





XOXO my lovelies!

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Congrats on your other pound lost - girlfriend!! Keep up the great work.

Beef tenderloin - yum - med.rare- double yum!

Hope you're having a beautiful weekend!