Tuesday, July 06, 2010

Tuesday already?


I love this image, I think I have posted it before.. it represents metamorphosis to me. Something I am really working on!

~~~~~~~~~~•ღஐƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒஐღ •~~~~~~~~~~


Our boat trip got rained out on the Fourth so we just hung at my parent’s house.. they live on the water so it was still wonderful and very relaxing. I ate too much (am up a pound) but not worried..

Today I had a LONG walk this morning.. I just wanted to keep going. I walked Suki early and then put him back in the house, grabbed my book on tape and headed out.. It was nice.

I am going to eat very lightly today, got to make up for the indulgence (PB and Jelly on Ezekiel and nut cookies over the holiday). Also had some pasta that was not low carb. Since I am not in ketosis any longer I didn’t have a huge water gain. Had lots of energy from the pasta but I know it’s not good for me if it’s not DreamFields.

Making a beef tenderloin and a nice salad with roasted asparagus on the side for dinner. Very low carb. Might even go back into ketosis for a couple of days just because.. although I am still not getting any cravings! I can’t believe I am eating higher carb w/o cravings. I just need to take it slowly and make smart choices.

I am making some blueberry sorbet (frozen fresh blueberries in the freezer right now) tonight.. mixing the frozen berries with a little stevia and fresh lime juice in my vitamix. For dessert tonight.. OMG this stuff is so good.. I love Summer fruits.

I have started smoking again. I know I do this when I get too “into” not eating. I use cigs as a crutch to eat less. I am just so wanting to get as much weight off as quick as I can. I logically know cigarettes are not healthy.. I will stop again soon, right now I am only smoking 5-6 a day.

I just made a huge batch of green tea for my fridge… I have been drinking it like water lately, making a large batch every morning. Also making a cappuccino in the afternoon again.. I am using half and half in the espresso and making my froth with skim milk (about a quarter cup).. a few carbs but makes the best froth. Something about these in the afternoons seems very special and almost ritualistic. It feels indulgent and I think helps me eat less in the afternoons.. not to mention GOOD especially with my sugarfree white chocolate DaVinci and a little dusting of dark cocoa.

No comments: